Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Omg, i just accidentally deleted all my contacts.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm damn irritated now, seriously! Urgh.
So if you receive a msg/call from me these two days,
please be honoured cause it means i rmb your number. -.-
Freak, i'm really irritated. Damn it.

Anw, i finally went back to school today.
& got to spent quality time with Jolyn&poi. Hahaha, damn gay.
I think we spent a little too long in jp. No need study aHhhHhh! ):
I haven't seen flabs in a damn long time too. ):

I cant believe i'm going to sch tmr.
I havent been in sch on thursdays for 3 weeks.
Lessons sucks tmr but i need to go for physics.
Havent been in physics lesson in a damn long time.

Bel just sent me many many new songs & i'm a happy girl (:
I like good songs. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home