Sunday, October 04, 2009

Dad: So next year i send you to sch ah?
Sis: Ya, i think so, okay? (:
Dad: Must see if still need to send Angela to sch or not.
Me: Hurhur. -.-"

Nice.

Last week i spent 4 out of 7 days at unipath.
Havent been studying/seeing the usual lately.
Skipped 2/5 days of sch last week.
I reached home at a record breaking time of 145pm last friday.
Life sucks alright. I really can't wait for A's to be over.
But i'm totally freaking out that its 36 days to A's?
I am far from ready. Its frustrating.

Bel&i were supposed to destress and head to daily scoop for icecream yst.
Circumstances didnt allow it to happen so it'll be postponed for now ):
Manutd was playing so damn lousy last night.
I got bored and went to sleep after halftime.

We were always meant to say goodbye.
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road, someone's got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home